Kas Casino Welcome Bonus Package 2023 – Up To €/$1,500 + 104 Free Spins
Kas Casino Welcome Bonus: Activation
The Kas Casino welcomes new players with an attractive Welcome Bonus Package! A minimum deposit of €/$20 is necessary to claim the bonus.
- On your first deposit and you’ll grab 69% up to €/$400 + 30 Free Spins on “Lady Wolf Moon” slot, using the bonus code “KICKSTART“.
- On your second deposit and you’ll grab up to 25% up to €/$600 + 44 Free Spins on “Lady Wolf Moon” slot, using the bonus code “MOVEON”.
- On your third deposit and you’ll grab up to 40% up to €/$500 + 30 Free Spins on “Lucky Lady Muerta” or “Razor Shark” slot, using the bonus code “UPLIFT”.
To wager the first and second bonuses, you need to make bets for an amount 45x the bonus result amount and x25 the free spins. The wager requirement for the third deposit is 45x. The bonus duration is 5 days. The free spins activation period is only 1 day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bonus: Up To €/$1,500 + 104 Free Spins
- Available For: New Players Only
- Expiration Time: 5 Days, 1 Day for free spins
- Qualifying Games: Casino Games, €/$10 offered on the casino’s DICEANDREEL machines
- Play-through Requirement (wager): x45, and x25 For free spins for the 1st and 2nd deposits, x45 for 3rd deposit
- Bonus Code: “KICKSTART”, “MOVEON”, “UPLIFT”
- Maximum Withdrawal: No Limits
- Minimum Deposit: €/$20
- Restricted Countries: Aland Islands, Norfolk Island, Bahrain, Mongolia, Croatia, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Nigeria, Malaysia, Antarctica, Tanzania, Tunisia, Chad, Honduras, Israel, Macedonia, Andorra, Trinidad and Tobago, Jordan, Egypt, Guam, Bahamas, Western Sahara, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Monaco, Singapore, Cambodia, El Salvador, Liechtenstein, British Indian Ocean Territory, Fiji, China, Christmas Island, Bolivia, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Palestine, Indonesia, Aruba, Benin, Bermuda, Papua New Guinea, Seychelles, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Vietnam, Taiwan, Ecuador, San Marino, Samoa, Guatemala, Holy See (Vatican City State), Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Dominican Republic, Cook Islands, Tonga, Guernsey, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands U.S, Belize, Montenegro, Oman, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Niger, Gabon, Belarus, Swaziland , Ghana, Lithuania, Dominica, Burundi, Bouvet Island, Togo, Northern Mariana Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Tokelau, Suriname, Saint Lucia, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Paraguay, Botswana, Saint Martin (French part), Djibouti, Isle of Man, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Solomon Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Senegal, Cameroon, Cuba, Cabo Verde, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Anguilla, Tuvalu, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, Guinea, Brunei Darussalam, Bonaire, Tajikistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Guadeloupe, Madagascar, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nepal, Guyana, Guinea-Bissau, Nauru, Turks and Caicos Islands, Bhutan, Namibia, Virgin Islands British, Kiribati, Malawi, Equatorial Guinea, Saint Helena, Pitcairn, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Palau, New Caledonia, Gambia, Niue, Maldives, French Polynesia, Macao, Turkmenistan, Grenada, Micronesia, Timor-Leste, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Mauritania, Marshall Islands, Comoros, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Armenia, Philippines, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, American Samoa, Saudi Arabia, India, Poland, Afghanistan, Moldova, Iceland, South Korea, Qatar, Morocco, Costa Rica, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Turkey, Colombia, United States of America, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherland, Dutch West Indies, Curacao, Angola, Liberia, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Portugal, Georgia, Ukraine, Belgium, Iran, Albania, Estonia, Jersey, Lebanon, Barbados, Greece, Cayman Islands, Panama, Congo Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, North Korea, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Central African Republic, Myanmar, Gibraltar, Nicaragua, Mali, Republic of the Congo, Syrian Arab Republic, Eritrea, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Uganda, Serbia, Iraq, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Latvia.