Woo Casino Welcome Bonus (2023) – €/$200 + 200 Free Spins
Woo Casino Welcome Bonus: Activation
Woo Casino will award up to €/$200 and 200 Free Spins to all new players that decide to play with its Welcome Bonus Package! A minimum deposit of €/$20 is required to receive any deposit bonus. Wagering requirements for all deposit bonuses are x40. In total, there will be 2 deposit bonuses to redeem, each with different amount, so please check for the details below:
- Deposit for the first time with bonus code “WOO” and get a 100% up to €/$100 + 150 free spins for “Wolf Gold”.
- Deposit for the second time with bonus code “WOLF” and receive 50% up to €/$100 + 50 free spins for Avalon: “The Lost Kingdom”.
The first deposit bonus is released as 25 free spins per day for six days, resulting in 150 free spins in total. The second deposit bonus is released as 50 free spins immediately following the successful activation of the bonus.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bonus: €/$200 + 200 Free Spins
- Available For: New Players Only
- Expiration Time: Within 14 days after activation
- Qualifying Games: Casino Games, Free Spins for “Wolf Gold”, “The Lost Kingdom” slots
- Play-through Requirement (wager): x40
- Bonus Code: “WOO“, “WOLF“
- Maximum Withdrawal: No Limits
- Minimum Deposit: €/$20
- Restricted Countries: Israel, United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Turkey, Latvia, Dutch West Indies, Belarus, Lithuania, Gibraltar, United Arab Emirates, Jersey, Ukraine, Greece, Belgium, Portugal, Cyprus, Angola, Albania, Iraq, Jamaica, Uganda, Pakistan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Panama, Lebanon, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Sudan, Liberia, Syrian Arab Republic, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Myanmar, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, Rwanda, Czech Republic, Serbia, Cuba and Curacao.