CasinoChan Welcome Bonus (2023) – €/$400 + 120 Free Spins
CasinoChan Welcome Bonus: Activation
Players can claim an exclusive Welcome Bonus Package at CasinoChan consisting of €/$400 + 120 free spins, which can be redeemed when they make their first four deposits. The welcome offer can be activated with just a €/$20 deposit, including cryptocurrency as a payment method. The wagering requirements for both the bonus cash and bonus spins are x40. Below is the further bonus information:
- Add the promo code “BERLIN” when making a 1st deposit and receive 100% up to €/$100 + 30 Free Spins on the “Dig Dig Digger” slot.
- Use the bonus code “OSLO” upon making a 2nd deposit, and receive 50% up to €/$100 and 30 Free Spins on the “Mechanical Clover” slot.
- Upon making a 3rd deposit, redeem the bonus code “MOSCOW” and receive 50% up to €/$100 and 30 Free Spins on the “Bobs Coffee Shop” slot.
- Depositing a last deposit add the promo code “PHARA” and receive 50% up to €/$100 and 30 Free Spins on the “The Golden Owl of Athena” slot.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bonus: €/$400 + 120 Free Spins
- Available For: New Players Only
- Expiration Time: 30 days
- Qualifying Games: Casino Games, Free Spins for “Dig Dig Digger”, “Mechanical Clover”, “Bobs Coffee Shop” and “The Golden Owl of Athena” slots
- Play-through Requirement (wager): x40
- Bonus Code: Not Required
- Maximum Withdrawal: No Limits
- Minimum Deposit: €/$20
- Restricted Countries: Israel, United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Turkey, Latvia, Dutch West Indies, Belarus, Lithuania, Gibraltar, Jersey, United Arab Emirates, Slovakia, Ukraine, Greece, Belgium, Cyprus, Angola, Albania, Iraq, Jamaica, Uganda, Pakistan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Panama, Lebanon, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Sudan, Liberia, Syrian Arab Republic, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Myanmar, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, Rwanda, Czech Republic, Serbia, Cuba, Portugal and Curacao.