Playamo Casino Welcome Bonus (2023) – €/$300 + 150 Free Spins
Playamo Casino Welcome Bonus: Activation
New players at PlayAmo Online Casino are eligible to receive a very Generous Welcome Bonus Package upon making their first and second deposits, and that is why the casino is literally packed with lucrative bonuses! The package includes Up to €/$300 in free casino cash and 150 free spins on some of the most popular games.
- 1st deposit bonus is 100% up to €/$100 and 100 Free Spins on the “Elvis Frog in Vegas” video slot. The bonus spins will be credited in a set of 20 spins every day for 5 days.
- 2nd deposit bonus is 50% up to €$200 and 50 Free Spins on the “Lucky Lady Moon” slot. Bonus spins will be credited instantly.
Any winnings acquired while playing with an active bonus are subject to a x50 wagering requirement. In order to receive any welcome bonus offer, you must deposit at least €/$20. Please see below for more details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bonus: €/$300 + 150 Free Spins
- Available For: New Players Only
- Expiration Time: Within 14 days after activation
- Qualifying Games: “Elvis Frog in Vegas” and “Lucky Lady Moon” slots
- Play-through Requirement (wager): x50
- Bonus Code: 1st deposit – FIRSTDEP, 2nd deposit – SECONDDEP
- Maximum Withdrawal: Unlimited
- Minimum Deposit: €/$20
- Restricted Countries: Israel, United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Turkey, Latvia, Dutch West Indies, Belarus, Lithuania, Jersey, United Arab Emirates, Gibraltar, Ukraine, Greece, Belgium, Cyprus, Angola, Albania, Iraq, Jamaica, Uganda, Pakistan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Panama, Lebanon, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Sudan, Liberia, Syrian Arab Republic, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Myanmar, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, Rwanda, Czech Republic, Serbia, Cuba and Curacao.